Dear Fellow Plot Holders,
1. Shop: The shop will be closed during December and most of January. It will re-open on 29th January.
2. Potatoes, Onions and Shallots: Bernadette has ordered Arran Pilot, Lady Christl, Red Duke of York, Cara, Desiree, Picasso and Valor potatoes, as well as Sturton onions and shallots for Spring sowing. These will be available on a first-come-first-served basis in February.
3. Christmas Event: The Christmas Event will be held at the Rugby Club on the 11th December at 10:30 a.m. Mulled wine , coffee and fruit juice will be provided. Plot holders are requested to bring mince pies.
4. Gin Festival: Nick Walker has asked me to bring to all plot holders attention the Gin Festival to be held at St. Catherine’s Community Centre on Friday and Saturday the 2nd and 3rd December. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for repairs to the roof of the Community Centre. A poster describing the event is attached.
5. Bins: Bradley Fold has not been given any of the new black bins. I am trying to get the Council to reverse their decision but, so far, I have not been successful. We will organise a skip for February or March so that plot holders can get rid of accumulated rubbish.